Sort of a Productive Day
I was able to log in to nationwide from the hospital and work a couple of hours on some calls....that was nice to be able to do that...it still baffles me that I can get logged in with no problem here and at home it isn't working at all...whatever...it won't matter much longer....I will be back at it full time before you know it and life as I know it now will be very different.
There are going to be some major priority changes, that is for sure. My way of life will be very different and lifestyle changes (not that I was doing anything really outrageous) but you know what I mean....taking better care of myself.
It is now 9pm and I am so sleepy I can't stand it. I messed around with the other blog some today and if I can get a good night sleep, I will have some really neat stuff to work with tomorrow if I can get mom over here and help me out. I want to get some pictures of all this stuff over here....the RN's CNA's, LPN's and of course my favorite Food and Nutrition girls!! So, maybe if mom has nothing going on and I can get her to snap some photos....I will post them on this blog.
Now to the other blog. Now, I have asked Gail to add some stuff that she can remember back in the days with Grandam and Grandpa....Granny and Grandpa Rains and just stuff in general so I can post it on the other blog...I think this will be something that will be read for years to come and I am thinking of some little saying that I can remember from my mom and dad....there are some really funny ones too. I think I will just send an email to you all and ask for those sayings.
I am getting very sleepy and I think my typing is showing that!
Over and Out!

1 Comments:
Sounds as if your week with Jennifer is blessing you and the staff. Would be a blog worthy moment if your doctor came in with his Super Man cape on! You sound busy and productive - good things indeed. Almost done with these interruptions to your routine and ready for the rest of your beautiful life.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home