Days of Our Lives.....

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Shelfari and other stuff

Okay. I have accepted that either the website is screwed up or I have no brain and cannot get my shelfari bookshelf on my blog. I even put books on it and everything. The only thing I have not tried is deleting the account and starting all over again! I have also been playing with Picaso from Google and that has been fun..just cannot figure out how to get those slide shows to my blog. I can't say that I am having a blonde moment because I have brown hair now and I cannot say that I am having a senior moment because I am only 38 (since March). I guess this is another chemo related brain lapse! I can't remember anything anymore!! I am not along though...it sure is nice to talk to others that are just like me and have gone brain dead.

On another note, I will be going in to the office on Monday and Tuesday...that will be god because I have some paperwork to pick up and some loose ends to tie up as well. I will get to work from home and work on life insurance.....any questions about this, just call me or email me.

Here is another thing....I started Weight Watchers today and it went pretty well. Just trying to get used to counting points and watching what I eat..and of course writing all the things that you eat down in this tracker. I went online today and messed around on there...there sure are a lot of tips and recipes...you can also track your points on there as well. I did use all 24 of mine today....I am sure once I get the hang of all this, it will be easier to track and write all this stuff down.

I better get....I have to get up a little earlier and be someone for the next 2 days... I sure have been taking it easy the past couple of weeks and I can sure tell a difference. Life is stressful as it is but you add all the other stuff to it and sometimes you feel like you cannot handle all this stuff. If I didn't have the Lord...I would have no hope!

The last thing I will add is we had a nice 4th and a nice Saturday as we went downtown to listen to a band called HOBEX and they were great. Keith and I set up our chairs and had a blast....Buddy joind us and we did some people watching....there are always some strange things going on and the freaks come out at night!

Later peeps!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home