Days of Our Lives.....

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th!!

I was so tired after all the partying last night that I didn't feel much like posting. We had a wonderful time with Mom, Dad, Grandma, David, Pam, Phoebe, Joshua, Bob and Jane!! We cooked out hot dogs and had all sorts of goodies too. Then we went to the Lewisville Square and sat up our chairs and talked and laughed. Jennifer and her friend walked with me to see the band and we ended up dancing to the music and saw more friends.....very fun!!

The fireworks were awesome to say the least and I am sure that David will have lots of pics to show on his website. I think he took over 200 pics of the various fireworks and other stuff that evening! I got to see some of them and they turned out really good.

Jennifer had her friend Bree spend the night and they must have been very tired because they went downstairs and went to bed....I never heard a work from them! It is now 9:30am and they are still asleep!

I will post more later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home