Days of Our Lives.....

Monday, August 11, 2008

Big Fat Zero

Okay...I think I am the type of person who can NEVER sway away from the WW plan or I will either gain a pound or loose nothing. I got on the scales this morning and it said I had lost nothing at all...the scales said the same thing as the day I bought them. Maybe this is a medical thing or my metabolism is down to nothing?! Oh well, at least I didn't gain a pound this week. Maybe next week will be better. I even stayed away from diet colas and all other drinks and drank water only all week...plus I met my quota with water and probably went over. Boo Hoo!

I better get it together so I can get to my WW meeting at Mom's. I have some tips to share and I may start adding that in as well on my posts.

I plan on swimming later and we will have a very busy week as VBS started last night and we have to be there at 6pm and didn't get home until after 9pm....I am a bit tired this morning but very determined to walk those 3 miles....whew!

Here is the scripture I had this morning:

I am the gate. Whoever enters by me will be saved. John 10:9 NRSV

I sure hope that you all have a good day! Later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home