Days of Our Lives.....

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Is It Friday Yet????

This week has gone by pretty quickly and tomorrow is Friday!! I have been busy this week and have been working...not much time to sit when I get home from the office and post on my blog. I just have to make time I guess. The mornings have been really hard to get out of bed and this rain doesn't help at all!! I am glad that it wasn't raining today.

I was bad yesterday and today in not writing down my food...I didn't do too bad though with the eating..still looking at my points so it isn't a total loss. I just hope that I can get rid of these pounds that are not wanting to go away.

I better get for now...gotta get busy and make some snacks...I made the cranberry scones that Jane gave me the recipe to and they were a huge hit!!! Thanks Jane!!!

Love to everyone....later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home