Days of Our Lives.....

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Are You Ringing in The New Year?

Jennifer and I are sitting up playing with our blogs and decorating them...adding music to them. Of course, her taste in music is just a little different than mine but that is fine. We are having fun messing on the computer. She now has a pretty pink blog and you can visit it below:

http://jennifercollins10.blogspot.com/

I hope you enjoy your tour of her new looking blog. Uncle Larry and Mom will probably have a hard time reading it since the background is pink...and the music is a little different from mine but that is okay too. She has added pictures on there and another thing we are doing together is laundry. She has dried a load of towels for me and washed her first load of laundry tonight and started another load just now....oh the joy of teaching your child how to do laundry.....taste and see that the ways of bringing up a child to clean up after themselves is good!! She is enjoying this and wants to learn how to do more things so I am eager to teach her. She is my last one to show how to do things. Now that she is 11 years old she is learning more responsibility! Yikes!!

I doubt I make it until midnight but I will try. Last year this time, I was half out of it and Keith was at the hospital with me and we both fell asleep before midnight....so we didn't make it.

I better get back to it....laundry awaits us!

Later..maybe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home