Days of Our Lives.....

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Mama Faye and Me



This is Mama Faye and me on Susan and Tony's couch on December 25, 2008! I really enjoyed getting to meet her and talk with her about some of the things she will be facing! I just am so glad that the Lord put her in my path or the other way around. I told her that I truly think that He places special people in your life for a good reason. I feel the same way about Susan and Tony! I love being neighbors! You guys are like family to me! (and Keith too)..hee hee!

I had to share this picture with you all...it means a lot to me!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel the same way!.. I love you guys so much... I have tears running down my face and can't type to well... but just know how thankful we all are for you and Keith and the whole family!!!! I just love you so much!!!!!

December 27, 2008 at 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home