Decorating The Old Blog....
I think this is fun.....I wanted to get a different look and I finally figured out how to do that. I think each month I will choose a new theme.....since it is so close the new year, I thought a Happy New Year theme would be good.
I am getting back to the laundry so I will have something to wear tomorrow to work. I really have enjoyed being off so much this week! Now, I dread going back to work tomorrow.
Now I just need to figure out how to get some music to play on my blog while people are reading my posts. Any thoughts on that one would be great!
Later....

3 Comments:
Several of my friends use playlist.com to play music on their blogs. It must be pretty easy because they didn't ask me for help with it.
Sharon, decorations are good, however (and hope Pam will see this) it is hard for me to read with the darker background. Praying for your dad.
Larry
Amen to what Larry said. I was reading this easily when the decorations came on - then it was harder - not because of the decorations, but the dark background.
Love
Mom
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home