One More Day!!!
It is hard to think that this year is coming to an end. What a year this has been. I am really looking for 2009 to be a really good year and all the years after that. I am not setting any crazy resolutions! I am going to get back to what I was doing before I fell off the wagon. I think the girls at work are all wanting to change their eating habits and that will make it easy if we can all do it together! We can challenge each other and support one another! It sure is hard to eat right when you are the only one doing it. No fun at all.
I am glad to see this day come to an end. It was slow at the office today and will probably be really slow tomorrow as well as it will be the start of the partying on New Years Eve!
Update on Dad: He came home today and is feeling good....I think this will be a wake up call and I am so thankful that he is okay. I was really scared the other night in the hospital and seeing him there....I couldn't bare to think that I could loose him....it isn't time for him to leave us!!
Update on Mama Faye: She had her first round of chemo this morning and Susan (my sweet neighbor) said that she had some headaches and felt sort of strange but that is how you are supposed to feel after having lots of toxins put in your body. I just hope that the nausea stays away and she can get away with not having any pain. I remember getting Zofran (not sure how to spell it) about 30 minutes before my bag of chemo and it really helped quite a bit with the nausea....but it can only help so much! Oh ya, Mama Faye: I have some hats and other wraps to cover your head if you want to look at them. I could never find them when I needed them but now you can find really pretty scarves all over the place! Oh well....that is the way it goes.
Here is another bit of information......1 year ago today, Susan lost her mother to cancer! Let's join together and pray for her as she remembers her mother. I cannot imagine loosing either of my parents....not sure I could function but I guess you just have to! Susan, we are thinking about you and praying for you. Hang in there and find comfort and peace in God's arms. I know we cannot always feel it but He is always there for us when we need him.
Much Love....Sharan

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home