Last Minute Stuff
I worked all day and we had some freaky people come in the office today....I went home, we had dinner and then I took Ryan and Jennifer out Christmas shopping! Yes, you heard me right....Christmas shopping!! I have officially gone nuts and I can see how people go "postal" when they are out in that mess. I did a little bit of shopping but I think I will get out in the early morning hours and try to get more done.
I got home after 9pm and had to do some baking and made some spinach artichoke dip and that is for the office Christmas party tomorrow and we get off at 2pm so I will have more time to get more done. There is nothing like doing things at the last minute....
I am so pumped right now that I cannot sleep and I have been looking all over the place for my red Christmas sweater but can't find it...oh well....that is just the way it is. After the 25th, I won't need it.
Mom and Dad: Thanks again for today!!
Mama Faye: I am thinking about you right now and praying for you tonight and in the morning. Susan will keep me posted. Just know that there are bunches of prayers going on for you! I know I keep saying that but it is so true!
Susan: I hope your day goes well and it isn't too crazy! I know my day will be crazy since we close at 2pm and we have all these people that have to come in and pay their insurance bill at the last minute! I guess I can't say much about waiting to the last minute, huh??
I am out of here.....maybe I will take a short nap and get back to it. Later!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home