Days of Our Lives.....

Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas a Day Late

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas.....we have been so busy and doing so much running around that I forgot to post yesterday.

We had so much fun Christmas Eve with Mom, Dad, David, Pam, Phoebe and Joshua and of course my clan was all there...lots of wonderful food and we always eat too much. We looked at pictures that David took at Thanksgiving and they are great! I can't wait to get them printed out and some of the framed.

Christmas Day we got up and opened presents....my husband did so good...I can't wait to use my Spa Day treatment. I have always wanted to do that but especially since my chemo.....I will have to let you all know how that goes. Should be interesting. We have not tried the "special" dog groomer yet but I have a feeling we will today. I will have to help on that one...our dog Maddy hates for you to mess with her paws!! The kids had fun and we went o Memaws house (Keith's Mom) to see his family and had a great time there. We came home and breathed for a bit and then it was over to Tony and Susan's house......

I so enjoyed meeting Mama Faye and Papa Bill last night! I hope you enjoy the butterfly picture. Of course there was the story behind that and it means so much to me that I figured it would be special for you too! God has plans and you just have to try really hard to keep that in mind. Papa Bill: I can tell you are just a really special person too and I will be praying for strength and patience for you as well! For some reason, God has allowed this path for you both to go down and sometimes we get to see little miracles that He still does today and the things that take place and the people he places in your life just to let you know that He is still real and in control of the whole situation. I love you both and will be lifting you both up daily!

I am now off to the doctor for my labs. I will be sure and post them later when I get the results. I am just praying that they are the same and as good as they were last time! I better get and drink more coffee! Love to you all....Sharan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home