Can You Say "Heaven"?
Well, I am back from having my massage and it was a peppermint body mask and wrap.....it was heaven...pure heaven!! I had an hour massage and body wrap plus a scalp massage with these oils and it was great. I cannot think of another way to describe it. Keith did a great job with this Christmas gift, that's for sure. Here's the kicker though.....as I lay in the nice quiet room all wrapped up and eye covers on....the lady came in and said not to panic but my husband was on the phone and that the police had called and left a message on our home phone saying that my car was parked illegally!!!!! I was horrified but the lady took care of it and moved my car for me as I was a little "wrapped up" at the moment. Here I was getting a de-stressed and I was about to get towed right outside the building...that was a shocker. I am not a downtown person and almost didn't find a place to park an knew that if I had to circle the building again...I would end up on a one way street and never return to my destination...oh well...it all turned out to be fine anyway.
I enjoyed my "girl time" with Jill and Susan! I don't get a chance to chat much with friends and I really enjoy it when we can get together and chat. Sometimes we just need to vent or just talk things out and most important...laugh! I am so thankful to have great friends like you guys!
Everyone have a good night!

1 Comments:
Love you tons and thank YOU so much for the Girl Time!!!! Lord knows I need it!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home