Another Weekend
Today has been nice....Ryan and I headed to Penny's since they are having a really good clearance sale on summer clothing. He racked up! I found 2 shirts that I can wear to work. I just didn't see much for me and I know that is because I am so used to the thrift store prices...I just can't spend that much on me...oh well...
We came home and ate some lunch and now Ryan has gone over to swim with the girls at their aunts house. I guess I better get busy around here and get some things accomplished. I have laundry that needs to be done and then it is off to the drug store to pick up some more prescriptions...I swear I could be a drug store as many things as I have to take....thank you chemo!!! Oh well, I can deal with that....I just have to get these hot flashes and night sweats under control...I am going through the laundry fast! I am trying that Estroven extra strength and I am now taking one in the morning and one at night but still have not had any relief. I guess it takes quite a while to build up in your system. Maybe later next week I will be able to tell....
I am getting off this computer and finish laundry....I know....how exciting! I rather be boring that have too much going on...
later...

1 Comments:
Hang in there honey... I love you and I'm here anytime you need to cry scream or say nothing at all... love you tons....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home