Feeling Better....
Gosh...I think that was a title to a post a while back when I was really sick....strange how something as small as a word can bring back a bag full of memories.
Keith is feeling much better...he is still taking his meds to help him get rid of the strep. Of course, he is working and hyper as usual. I wish I had just a little of his energy...especially in the morning. I am NOT a morning person.
The kids are loving being out of school and are getting to sleep in. I on the other hand am having to still work. I need to work in the school system so I can have the summers off...that would be nice. Oh well....these days...I just have to keep being thankful that I even have a job...and that is a whole other ball of wax...
I feel a little better after doing some Tai Chi meditation....it is so relaxing and relieves stress....I felt like the Karate Kids....."wax on...wax off..." I hope that will help me be more relaxed at night for bed time. Then in the mornings I will feel all refreshed....wow..I better calm down and not ask for too many things...
I am going to get off here now. Not much to post about right now and that suits me just fine. The only thing I want to check out is the money saving mom web site to see if there are any good deals out there right now. It has been a while since I have been on that one....it is like a drug...you just keep coming back for more..
Tootles
TTFN

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home