Happy Friday!
Happy Friday to you all! Last night was one of the best meetings as far as participation. That is what a support group is all about. We all have parts to play in this group and when we share our hearts, we all learn from it and from each other. Every one is so different and are in different places on their journey. I am not sure where I am at on this journey but I like it. Just a closer walk with thee…
I love that I can listen to someone share a story about something from their past and it makes me think about mine or it makes me think about other situations that I have been in myself! I know that I take away so much good information from these meetings and learn so much about what God wants for me.
One of the things that we talked about lat night was looking in the mirror at ourselves and thanking God for each part of our bodies…at first we all laughed and made jokes about not being able to do that because we didn’t much like what we saw. I am the worlds worst about my image. Deep down, I know that God doesn’t make junk and he made us to be in His image!! This is such a hard concept for me to grasp but I sure am going to try really hard to get it!! I was looking around the table at Jane’s last night and saw the most beautiful ladies sitting across the table…God made us in His image!!! I think Dana said it one time….we are insulting ourselves and not having good self esteem…this is insulting God because He created us. I sure do not want to insult God. But I guess our human side tends to take over sometimes and we fall into that low self esteem! I am going to really try and work on this and focus on it...I will report on it later in the week…time will tell and it should be interesting.
Have you been wondering where the devotion and the scripture is? Me too…I did it and then as I typed all this other stuff…the devotion went away and I couldn’t recover it!!!! UUUGGGHHHH!!!
TGIF!!!! Happy Friday and I hope you all have a blessed day!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home