Days of Our Lives.....

Saturday, October 23, 2010

It's Been A While!

I have to say that there have been so many things going on in my life here lately that I haven't had much time to post on this blog.  I will start by saying that I have missed being on here and journaling!  It is so much life therapy to me to get things off my chest or just go over the things of the day.  Where can I begin?  So, here we go:

In June I started my own business called IT WORKS and I have been able to come off of all my prescriptions and taking all natural supplements that are so much better for you.  I would encourage you to stop in my store or website and take a look around.  I have a 3 page lab report from before I started taking these supplements and then I have another one to compare it to since I have been taking them....my oncologist was shocked to see the major improvement from the time before an was asking me lots of questions about what I was doing!  I was glad to tell him all about it too.  I have really felt pretty good since I have been taking them and have had much less pain from the Fibromyalgia and Neuropathy!!  So that is all I will say about that...this is the web site:
www.sharanmarion.itworks.net

Now we move onto September 13 when I fell and thought I broke something on my left hip.  I had a total hip replacement done when I was 26 and it had been bothering me here lately and I had even been asking people if they knew of a good orthopedic doctor.  I went to the dr and they did an x-ray and there was no fracture but the pain was really bad and I went and had a ct scan and that is when they found a tumor in the acetabular
 and into the pelvis!  That was pretty scary and they did a bone biopsy to see if it was cancerous and it was not...thank the Lord!  They also found that I had bone deterioration and that is when I had to get to an orthopedic doctor.  I saw a couple of them and they were not going to even think about treating me since there was a tumor there...so this is where my oncologist recommended Dr William Ward at Baptist!  I have never been treated at Baptist but after meeting with Dr. Ward, I felt much better!  He schedule the surgery for October 25 at 9am and I had my pre-op yesterday and all went good!  Now I am just counting down the days until surgery and they are coming fast!  I am ready too.

I will go into one more thing before I close and head out the door to run some much needed errands...
I have been in a study and have been sugar free for almost 6 weeks now.  I can tell in my clothes that I am losing weight but I will not be able to weigh until 10/31 as this will be my 6 weeks point.  I am more interested in the measurements than anything.  We shall see.....but I can tell you that I have felt so much better without all the sugar I was taking in and all the white breads and flour, pasta, etc....I can tell you that sugar is very addictive and now that I am away from it...I plan to stay away from it!!

That's all for now.  I am off to the library, then to mom's and then to the Y for some time in the water and the hot tub...that really helps the pain in my hip!  Later everyone!

Oh ya, one more thing...this cold weather is so wonderful!!!!  I am tired of the hot weather.  Later...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jared said...

I am pleased to see you have a blogger

October 23, 2010 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger Sharan Marion said...

Thanks, Jared! I have been really slack in posting on here...I used to post on here all the time and it was like therapy! I have been inspired to post again!

Sharan

January 18, 2011 at 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home