Where's the Wagon???
I was off today and boy was it a good day to be home. I realize that I didn't put my devotion on here but I did do it.....Sometimes, I just can't figure out what to say. I do know that I had a really good day until later this evening and I fell off the wagon!!! I didn't do too bad but it was bad for me.....I started out by measuting some low fat and low calorie chips (baked) and then after I ate those, I went back into the fridge and spooned out a big bowl of the broccoli and cauliflower salad that is out of this world and I am on my second batch already.....the kids and husband love it and it doesn't last very long but it is so good...thanks to Nancy for the recipe!!! Thanks a lot...LOL
I had a very productive day with college applications, FAFSA, College Board stuff and taxes for the girls (state)!
I meant to tell you all the Hannah has been accepted into NC State University and now we just have to start forking over money that we don't have but that is why there are these wonderful things called STUDENT LOANS!!!! She can probably pay it all off with one pay check as a doctor....LOL!!!
We are very proud of her of course....
It is late, I am gonna get to bed...back to work and the crazy people we deal with in the lovely insurance world....more tomorrow...lots of love...
Sharan

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home