Days of Our Lives.....

Friday, April 2, 2010

Claim it

God will never give you anything He knows is harmful to you or is out of His will for you. However, He will give you anything you ask within His will and according to His Word. You have a right to claim John 15:7 for dietary help, nutrition knowledge, etc. The latter part of the verse is exciting and sounds so encompassing, but the first part has to be in practice before the promise can be claimed.


John 15:7 (The Message)
5-8"I am the Vine, you are the branches. When you're joined with me and I with you, the relation intimate and organic, the harvest is sure to be abundant. Separated, you can't produce a thing. Anyone who separates from me is deadwood, gathered up and thrown on the bonfire. But if you make yourselves at home with me and my words are at home in you, you can be sure that whatever you ask will be listened to and acted upon. This is how my Father shows who he is—when you produce grapes, when you mature as my disciples.

I have read over this several times and I cannot think of what to say. Maybe I need to spend some time reading over this verse again and claim it as it says to do. Spending more time in prayer would not be a bad idea either. I think that is what I will do.

Love to you all and many blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home