Days of Our Lives.....

Monday, February 14, 2011

Unspoken Request

All I can say right now is I have an unspoken prayer request.  I appreciate all the prayers and I ask you to continue do pray.  Life can be pretty hard sometimes and we have storms that brew up out of no where....and all we can do is lean on Him for guidance and wisdom.....and let's not forget patience.  I can just wrap my head around the fact that when we are in the middle of a storm, we have to cling to Him for our comfort.  Just know in that He is there with his arms wrapped around us is such a comfort.  Thanks for all the prayers!  They are appreciated so very much.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Praying for you.

February 15, 2011 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger Pat Spach said...

Dad and I are praying. We love you.

February 16, 2011 at 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home