Sugar Free Stuff
So.....this was a good day...even though it was a full moon. It seems that on full moons, we have the strangest people come in the office and just bizarre things happen...but today wasn't bad at all. For lunch, we all had a chef salad from Olde Orchard Grill and it was really good! I had all the ingredients in the kitchen at the office so I made my honey mustard dressing and it was so good.
I have to say that ever since last Thursday night at the orientation, I have been really excited about this first meeting. I have been involved in these groups in the past but not all the way...only part of the way and I wouldn't even go as far as to say half way. I am all the way in it this time. I look forward to getting together with these really great people and listening to their hearts and getting ideas and tips from each other. It is such a great support group. I love them all and they are a special group of people!
I need to get a before picture....yuck. I am not really thrilled about my outward appearance right now but I know that will change in time. I have already measured and weighed and wrote that on my chart. That was hard to write down and look at….there isn’t much you can argue with when you write it on paper and it stares back at you.
I have seen the people that have started this program and have stayed with it even during the holidays and have lost weight and look wonderful! I think that eating healthy has to be a lifelong decision and you can’t just go on and off of a “diet” because that is not healthy. I can tell you that when I stay away from sweets, junk food and other food that is full of sugar, I don’t crave sweets and I don’t feel hungry all the time. You would think that it would be easy to stay with the program but for me, all it takes is something to go wrong or something big change and I feel like I have to eat everything in sight….it’s crazy! I know I can do this with God’s help and by making sure I go to the weekly meetings…they seem to get you motivated and there is so much good information about ways to eat better and all the different things that are good to such as tips and tricks, recipes, etc. I sure am looking forward to going.
I guess I will see all my friends at Jane’s house! Until then……

1 Comments:
Take that before picture. Whenever I look at my before picture, it motivates me.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home