Days of Our Lives.....

Thursday, January 25, 2007

I Owe..I Owe...So Off To Work I Go...

Well, I was offered a job yesterday at Nationwide Insurance not too far from me. The interview process was very long but I got the job and they want me to start on Monday! I am so excited about this position because I will actually be able to write some business and do other things as well! The agency is owned by a Christian lady that is so sweet and full of energy! This was an answer to prayer and the timing was great. The Lord is good!!! This goes to show you that prayer is very powerful and having the confidence that comes for God is awesome!! I feel like a mountain has been lifted off of me....the only other mountain or hill that is on me right now is this drama at church. So...keep Keith and I in your prayers as we try to demonstrate what can happen when Satan and his little workers get in your church! It is very comical but gets the point across very well.
I am now going through my business clothes to see what I have and what fits....YIKES!! I have to get back with it as far as eating right and staying away from the junk foods!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

That's great! God is good all the time.

January 25, 2007 at 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home