Days of Our Lives.....

Monday, January 22, 2007

Rainy Days and Mondays.....

This is exam week for the high school kids, so say a prayer for Hannah. She has a weird schedule this week because of her exams. She is on her way home now since her one today was this morning...Ryan has gone to get her now. I have an interview at 2:30pm and I feel really good about this one and I have another one on Wednesday. So...say some prayers for me that one of them or should I say the right one comes along!
I am crocheting another scarf to keep my mind busy and my hands too! I learned how to put fringes on the scarves that I had already made and they all turned out really nice. Right now I am working on a light lavender colored scarf...it should be cute. I wore my black one to church yesterday and had some comments on how nice it looked. It feels good to make something like that and to be able to wear it. I would love to able to be really good at sewing....one day I will maybe take some classes on that and master the sewing machine! If I could make my own clothes and make some stuff for the girls...that would be so wonderful! Well, I am getting nervous and better get back to my crocheting...as fast as I am going, I will have it done before I have to get ready for my interview!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home