Days of Our Lives.....

Monday, June 11, 2007

Day 1 of My Much Needed Time Off

It is 12:30pm and we have just finished up lunch. Hannah and Audrey left around 7:15am for their Caswell trip. They had quite a load with them packed in suit cases and duffel bags. Ryan is enjoying his time with his dad in Alabama. Jennifer came home this morning at 7:30am and we have enjoyed doing absolutely nothing. We layed around and watched some TV and she helped me with some laundry. We had some lunch and now we are thinking about taking a little nap together! I am in heaven with having some time off to relax and not having to be tied down behind a desk for 9 1/2 hours straight!! The weather isn't too hot and I am able to hang the clothes out on the clothes rack on the back deck.
Keith and I are looking forward to Tuesday night as Jennifer will be away that night and we will have the evening to ourselves (that is very rare)!! I can't wait!!!
Well, I am done for now. I am planning on going by to see Grandma Allgood probably on Wednesday. My camera is at her house so as soon as I get that back, I can post some pictures that I meant to post yesterday but with no camera....it wasn't possible. I hope you all have a great day. I will post more later! Jennifer and I are going to get the next load of clothes out of the washer and hang them out to dry. This is also a good time to get her trained in washing her own clothes and how to hang them out to dry....we will see how that goes. She has done great with her chore chart for the past couple of weeks and completing the chores without being asked. If I ask her to do anything extra and she does that with a good attitude, then there is another sticker she can put on her chart!! Yea...Jennifer!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home