Days of Our Lives.....

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Day 2....Still Enjoying My Time Off...

This is day 2. I slept in and Jennifer slept until nearly 10am. We are being lazy today. We are fixing to head to Aldi's for some grub and after we get back and put the groceries up we will head to the pool for a dip. I am not planning on getting in just yet. I woke up this morning with a sore throat and could hardly talk (I know that is hard to believe). I think there must be something flying around in the air because my eyes have been all watery and my throat is scratchy. I plan on catching up on my reading and doing some meal planning. Pam, I love those blogs with all the meal menus. I am making my grocery list now and planning ahead on some meals. I am also looking for some good crock pot recipes so I can prepare a meal early in the morning and it will be all ready when we all get home. Well, I am off to Aldis! I love that store. Jennifer is looking forward to a trip to the store. Everyone have a good day and stay cool.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Don't forget to leave comments on some of the blogs you visit. It is a huge encouragement to them, and they might even visit your blog!

June 12, 2007 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger Sharan Marion said...

I have posted a few comments here and there. I know it sure is fun to read these comments.
Love ya
Sharan

June 12, 2007 at 5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home