Days of Our Lives.....

Friday, June 15, 2007

Day 5....still off...yuck

Well, it is 10:20am and I still feel rotten. Not as bad as I did on Wednesday. I slept good last night due to the good drugs I took before I went off to bed. Jennifer played over at her friends house for a good bit yesterday and then came home and tried to catch bugs outside....you know...the kind that light up at night??!! Whatever they are called, I can't think of it right now. Today, I must get my car inspected! Keith came in from mowing the yard and asked me if I realized that my inspection on my car was due in APRIL!!! I flipped out! I just hope I don't get pulled over on my way to the inspection place. I don't think I will venture out anywhere else unless I feel much much better. I will feel better after I get this car inspected. Well, not much else to tell from here. The house is clean and the laundry is all caught up...but that is pretty easy to do when you only have 3 people home all week. The activity will pick up tomorrow when Hannah and Audrey get home from their church trip. It sounds like they have had a great time. I wish I could say the same about this so called week off! I guess I better not complain. I could have been working hard all week long with this nasty cold....so that was a blessing for sure. I will close for now. Everyone have a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home