Another Post from 9124
This has been a good day. Jane McCaskill came by for a visit this morning and then my mother-in-law, Marie Marion came by and was here for a nice visit. Carolyn Carpenter came by and then after she left Keith got here around lunch time. He walked his mother to her car as it can be quite crazy with the parking lot here. I think they ate lunch together and I took a nap. Mark Little came by for a visit, he and Donna got me this really nice book and bookmark. Thanks Mark and Donna!!! I love it. And then Keith finally made it back to the room. Of course, the restroom trips are very often throughout these visits so that is frustrating but it is a blessing to be able to get out of bed and go when I need to.
Last night, I really felt that I had been asleep for quite some time and I woke up and looked at the clock and it was only 10pm!!!!! I wanted to scream and cry. I was really hoping it would be at least 1am....last night was very long. I woke up on the hour every hour and went to the restroom. I guess they want to keep your system flushed really really good.
Well, I just finished dinner....broccoli and applesauce..yum, yum.... there was cheese pizza and I ate one small piece and Keith ate the rest. I think I will close for now and say a little prayer that tomorrow will be another good day. There is a song about this...."one day at a time".....

3 Comments:
Hospital pizza - now THERE'S an ugly thought! Makes broccoli and applesauce almost sound yummy. Does sound like a good day, you are SO blessed with friends and family. I think you are getting practice for being old - I go to the bathroom almost as often as you claim and I am NOT getting IV fluids! So you have something to look forward in your 6th decade! Rest as much as you can - foot rubs are a great experience when the rest of you feels sorta beat up- just a thought! TTFN (as Tigger would shout)
Sharan, your humor and spirit are remarkable ! You are so blessed to have such a wonderful husband, family, friends and faith in the Lord.
I'll never forget the day you and Keith came into Cash America and picked out a ring and Keith got down on his kees and proposed to you right there in the store. It was so romantic, and impossible not to see the love between the two of you. I know in my heart that love will carry you both through this chapter of your life.
My thoughts and prayers will be with you,Keith and the kids.
Beverly ( Mark's sister )
I didn't know that Keith did that! You should write THAT story for all of us in Blogville.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home