Coming Home Soon
This morning was good news as my counts are coming back up and I am getting my immune system back in order. He said I should be going home tomorrow (Monday). Again, I can't wait to sleep in my own bed again...
I am getting closer to my second round of chemo just not sure when that will be. My doctor wants me to build up my strength and get my counts back good before they blow me away again with more chemo....then I wait 12-14 days or so and get to go back in the hospital for fevers....yippeeeee!
It sure would be nice to not have to get sick in between the treatments but the doctor said that is just the way it is and everyone is different. He hasn't seen people that don't get the fevers and don't get sick from the chemo wiping out their white count, hemoglobin and platelets...they got so low that you have to get them in between treatments as well....a lot of stuff that goes on. Oh well, At least I have 1 round down and am waiting on getting the second round going.
I will type more later or type more when I get home.
Sharan

3 Comments:
Yeah! That is great news! We have been praying for you.
Welcome news and we trust it will be a good time at home. Strange how you have to be made so very sick - to get well. Like brokenness spiritually huh? We have to experience that broken to be made whole. Take good care of yourself while at home. Great to get such direct and postive answers to prayer!
I know it will be great to be home! That is wonderful news. Isn't it great how His grace is sufficient...just the right amount right when you need it. Love you and praying for you...Lacy
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home