Days of Our Lives.....

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Itchy and Scratchy!!

This will be short because I am very itchy and scratchy. I started getting this rash earlier today but didn't itch. Now I itch....

I had an ultrasound tonight to determine if I have a blood clot or not. The tech that did the ultrasound said she could not discuss the ultrasound but that it looked good and she didn't see anything "bad". I am sure the doctor will discuss this with me in the morning.

I am now waiting on the pharmacy to send up some Benadryl...if it takes much longer I will be forced to take things in my own hands and take something of my own if you know what I mean...you gotta do what you gotta do....and time is running out. I am trying to type this and scratch at the same time and in between words....not working out too good.

They shot me with some morphine before the ultrasound thinking that would help with the pain of them rubbing this hard plastic wand over the tubing that goes over the bone over my chest....ya, well...that didn't phase me and therefore...she had to lay the wand on the tubing.....oh well...I think I would have been hanging from the ceiling if she would have tried to rub that wand over that!!!

Woo Hoo...here comes the nurse with the Benadryl and it is a shot....that works faster than a pill but it is only 25mg and I am used to taking 50mg....Hmmmm...wonder what I will do about that...I will let you guess!!!!

I better get off of here and do something else to keep my mind off of the itching.

Mom: You are awesome...thanks so much for spending so much time with me and for spending the night with me last night. I know that you didn't sleep well...how can you on that sorry cot...and with all the activity in and out of this room.

Over and Ouch!!
Sharan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home