January 7, 2007 Happy Anniversary To My Blog
Okay, so I am late with a Happy Anniversary to my blog. I started this blog on January 7, 2007. I love to go back and read stuff that I have posted about. There are all kinds of things on there. It is like a diary to me but nothing is on there that I would share with everyone. I enjoy reading the comments that come across my blog. There have been words of encouragement, funny sayings and just all sorts of things.
There have been a few months that I didn't blog at all because I have just been so busy...but I have learned that you can't be too busy, you have to "make" time. With 4 children in the house ages 17, 16, 14, and 10...things can get a little out of hand and crazy. I am convinced that when my hair grows back, I could be completely gray!! Hey, that is fine with me...just as long as it grows back.
Well, I am going back to my coupons which I spoke of in the post just before this one. Everyone have a good night or day...whatever it is when you read this.
And Happy Anniversary to my wonderful blog...
Blogging is like therapy to me and a journal to put down in black and white all the stuff in life....
Pam, if it weren't for you starting a blog, I would not have done this..thanks for doing this and encouraging me to start one for myself. It has been so much fun. I love you! And David, thanks for helping me with the logistics of the blog....since you are the computer person in this family....I love you too!
Over and Out! Sharan

1 Comments:
Happy Blogoversary to you - and I won't sing it 'cause you might hear me sing and end up with ear damage! Sounding better all the time Miz Sharan - must be all that prayingantibiotic!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home