Days of Our Lives.....

Thursday, January 24, 2008

I am Still Here

I have not felt like blogging in a while. Here it is Thursday and I am getting on the computer. I didn't have a fever last night and slept pretty good. I have had fevers that like to be around 102.9 and stay there for a while. I get Tylenol and then the fever goes away, then I sweat really bad (gross)...then I get itchy....then I get Benadryl (by IV)...I don't play around...these nurses here know me and are ready to treat whatever!!

This past Monday, my mother-in-law (Marie Marion) had a stroke and was admitted to Baptist Hospital. They are running lots of tests to see what is going on. Please pray for her and pray for my husband as he must be very stressed and stretched. Can you imagine your wife in one hospital dealing with Leukemia and your mother in another hospital dealing with a stroke? I know he has been stressed here lately..so please pray for him! I know this is a lot to deal with.

I really don't know anything else right now so I will close this journal entry.

Lots of love
Sharan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home