Fever Free Day
This day has been uneventful. This is a good thing....
Mom spent the day with me again. I think I was a little bit better company today. She went to Walgreens and CVS and picked up some odds and ends for me...I didn't spend much at all...bunches of good deals. She brought all the goodies back up to my room. I will send it all home with Keith later tonight.
I didn't do a whole lot today. Now after I have had my dinner and got blood...I am starting to feel some energy...think I will go through more of my coupons and cut them out. I still have a ways to go to get organized. I think I have a pretty good start on it. Now that I know about the coupons you can print on-line as well as the manufacturers (sp) coupons...you can really get a lot for a little bit of money...I am all about saving some money now a days...especially now!! With me not working, this helps so much.
I will close this blog for now....I am getting my antibiotics now and the nurse needs to do her thing...later people!! Sharan....oh ya WOO HOO!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home