Days of Our Lives.....

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

Another year has past. It sure is hard to believe. I tried to stay awake but no luck there. I fell asleep to a football game I am sure and woke up after midnight to see Keith leave to go home. I still feel pretty good and no side effects yet. Today will be day 5 of the chemo and I should be going home soon to recover from this. I will have to stay home and not be around a lot of people until my counts come up. My counts are dropping but not to the danger level yet. That usually happens after the chemo is done....then the after effects start.

I just ate french toast and some frosted flakes for breakfast. I am ready to get home and back to my frosted mini wheats...they are so good and right now is my favorite cereal. I am ready to get out of here and back home so I can have a speedy recovery and come back and do it all over again....

Everyone have a Happy New Years Day!

I hope everyone survived at Rhonda and Jimmy's last night. I wish Keith and I could have been there but that is the way it goes. Hugs and Kisses...Sharan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home