The New Years Lunch
I just finished the traditional New Years Day lunch. Corn bread, greens, black eyed peas and something of a fruit (not sure what it was and didn't try it...).
It wasn't too bad and I ate as much as I could. The cornbread is never as good as how Grandma Allgood makes it. But I ate it anyhow. Nothing more to tell.
I did take a nap before lunch. I am a bit tired this morning and I think it is from not sleeping very well so far since I have been here. I did take something better to help me out last night and slept better but was a little groggy this morning. I feel more awake now and am drinking some diet pepsi (caffeine). That should wake me up.
I will type more later. Sharan

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home