Packing My Bags
I am getting my bags packed and waiting on the nurses to get rid of me. While I am waiting, I will eat breakfast. Keith will be taking me home today, yipeee! He got a lesson in changing my packing and dressing on the port site. I should have to do that for a week and then it should be healed up. I will have to go in to Radiology a couple of times during my 2 week break to have them check it. I am hoping that this wound will be healed by the end of this week.
Well, I better get off here and pack this computer so when they come in to discharge me, I will be ready to get out of here. How ironic....I was scheduled to come in on this day for my second round of chemo and here I am going home....isn't that ironic? Don't ya think....
Sharan

1 Comments:
I can't believe this is the second time in 12 hours I've used this phrase - but "God's perfect timing" never seems right to us because we don't have an eternal clock. Something good will come of this delay and you'll do even better in treatment. Home - maybe you need some ruby slippers for the hospital so you can click your heels and say "no place like home"!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home