Days of Our Lives.....

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Another Weekend Coming to an End

This has been a nice weekend. Jennifer was with her dad and the other kids were out doing their things. Keith and I had a chance to go out and eat at Cities. It is a very nice place and the food was really good too. We enjoyed ourselves and it was nice to be able to spend some "alone" time with my husband. We usually get our alone time in the hospital...so this was a real treat.

Saturday was basketball game day for Jennifer and Audrey. Hannah and Keith were in Greensboro College at a Volleyball Tournament all day. This was a very busy day.

Today was church....that is fun as usual. There are quite a few friends that are always letting us know that they are praying for us and that means so much. That is the most important thing you can do is pray for someone in their situation. I think the rest just falls into place.

We went to Chili's for lunch after church (thanks to Robin and Brent Johnson)!!! That was the most sweet and wonderful gift to be able to go out as a family before I go back in the hospital next week. I always try to get all I can in before I go back in for a round of chemo. Thanks Robin and Brent for the gift card...we have really enjoyed it and the food was great!! You guys are too sweet to do that and I will be giving you a hug the next time I see you (germs and all)!!!!

I better get for now. It is late and I am getting up early to get to work. I am goign to try to walk on the treadmill for a few minutes in the morning and see if I can build myself back up to where I was before. I feel like I have really packed on the weight. Hey, you know you are really big when you go to the basement to get your "big" clothes out and you try them on and even they are tight on you....you know it is time to get that fat off and not a minute too soon.

Enough about this. I have to refocuson my continuing education right now as I have to have some of my hours in by March. I will say good night for now and sweet dreams to all. Sleepy time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home