Days of Our Lives.....

Sunday, February 3, 2008

I am Still Here...

I worked Wednesday through Friday of this week. I would have worked on Tuesday but my arms were hurting from have the pic line taken out and my wound site where the port was, well, it was really sore so I had to take Tuesday to really rest. I sure enjoyed working and it is almost like things are normal again and there isn't anything wrong.

We went to church this morning and that was nice. I enjoy getting to see our friends and catch up on everyone. There sure are quite a few people praying for me and my family. Lots of hugs from lots of sweet people at church.

I took Ryan and Jennifer to McDonald for a McFlurry (oreo cookie flavor) of course!!! It was nice to sit there with them and just talk and hang out like normal.

Back at home, I made a spinach/artichoke heart dip and baked it in the oven. Then I made a 7 layer dip that is great for dipping nacho chips....it was very tasty. Now we are all stuffed and are all poking out and feel like we need to unbutton that top button on those pants....funny huh? I am sure that none of you have ever had to do that.

Well, I am off to bed early. Keith and I are off to Duke University early in the morning to see Dr. Moore about a boe marrow transplant....this will be interesting as there are all sorts of tests they will be doing on me. Just as long as they don't need a bone marrow test done, we will be ok....otherwise...they will either have to put me OUT or not do the test.....scary!!! Say a prayer that this will go well and that my attitude and mind will be open to what he has to say. He will be sending my brother, David a testing kit for him to be tested to see if he is a match or not...there is only a 25% chance that he would be a match....we shall see.

Good Night....thanks to Ambien!!!!!!!! Sleepy Sleep!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger LindaSue said...

I am sorry I didn't read this sooner - don't know the background about your concerns in bone marrow transplant - all I can say is that I'm sad my age is taking me out of the database - always wanted to be a donor. Will continue to pray for clarity for you and your husband to make the best possible choices for your treatments AND your family. Bless you dear lady - we are in His grip and He never flinches.

February 5, 2008 at 7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home