Computers Are Great
And so is David, my brother! That is all I am saying about that. I decided last night that I would get online and just see if I could log into my nationwide vpn....low and behold...it worked. I was able to get into everything so I can do some quoting this week while in the hospital. Mary, I should have a couple of quotes for you today. Keith, you are on my list too. You better behave!!!!!
I finished up a bag of chemo late last night and they gave me a break. At 8am they came in and gave me the premeds for the next bag of chemo that they will hang in about 30 minutes of so. The only weird thing this time is feeling yucky on my stomach but not too bad. They will give me something for that.
I hope you are all well. I have a new book I am reading on healing your life and it is really interesting. You do have to be careful in parts of it....I don't agree with 100% of anything anyway but for the most part it is so good. It talks about sickness and quite a bit about cancer and the things in our lives that cause stress and the stress is what manifests inside our bodies to make us sick. Stress is the major cause of wearing down your immune system and this my friend is how you come down with sickness or as the book calls it "Dis-ease". That makes sense doesn't it.
I need to write a book about all my experiences going through AML. I think it would be a best seller.....and I still want to tinker with the photography and have David show me a few things. We are just going to have to make a day and a time to spend a day just tinkering with the cameras and photoshop....can you tell I need help??? Help David...Help!!
Love to you all!!

1 Comments:
Photoshop help I can do, anything else you need help with... I am way under qualified! But I love you nonetheless! You are a great sister.
Love ya to bits.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home