Room 9127
I am happy to say that I have a nice sized room and it isn't the tiny room I had last time....
I am next door to a lady with cancer (of course) and she is not doing well at all and her husband was in the kitchen with Keith and I today. He got really emotional and told us to hang in there and to be strong....I hugged his neck and told him we would be praying for him and his wife. So, if you could add this couple to your prayers, that would be great. I don't know their names yet but I will find out soon.
I don't have much to tell right now but I am sure I will later as the day goes along.
Later!

2 Comments:
It was nice to see you Saturday. Your wig looks great on you. That is a good style on you. We will be praying for you and those in the room next to you.
Well, I gotta get back with the kids. Pam is feeling flu-ish and so I am bing Mr. Mom (without the dress up!)
Love ya!
David
We are thinking about you this week! So glad you were able into a larger room.... and obviously the Lord wanted you next to this couple as you've already encouraged the husband.. we'll pray for them too! Let us know if there is anything we can do for you guys... Charlotte isn't that far away!!! love you much!! Pamie and Greg and Matthew
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home