Days of Our Lives.....

Monday, February 11, 2008

It's Monday All Over Again

It is hard to believe that the weekend is gone again and Monday has rolled around again. Yuck for Mondays. I decidedI would be the more healthy eater starting today. At the rate I am going, I will have to be wearing a tator sack because none of my clothes will fit. Back to the drawing board for me. Today wasn't too bad and I usually take the energy pills but cannot do that until all done with my treatments in April or May....so this should be very interesting.

For those of you who worry about me and you know who you are...don't fret...I am talking to the doctor and nurse about the do's and don'ts. I just have to get myself in shape little by little or I will be the biggest woman this side of Pfafftown. Lugging all this extra weight is really bad for my hips as well. Ok, enough about this.

I will get to enjoy this week at work. I have been able to help them out and this in turn has really helped me out so much! On that note, I will close for now as I am really tired after working all day and coming home to 4 kids that are all going in different directions...I guess that keeps you going..I just hope it keeps you young.

Lots of love,
Sharan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home