Days of Our Lives.....

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Another Lazy Day

I just finished my bowl of chicken noodle soup and apple sauce....it is only 5:45pm...I am getting cabin fever!!

I think these antibiotics are getting to me or maybe I have some strange thing that causes nausea. Oh well, whatever it is, it needs to be gone by the time I go home. I can't complain though...my fevers have been about the same the whole time I have been here so that is good. Now I just need my counts to come up just a little bit...even 1 point and I can get out of here!

Well, there is really nothing else to tell so I will close. I am going to send more stuff home with Keith tonight so I won't have too much to carry home. It seems that I always come home with more than I brought...not sure how that happens but it does. It's not like a vacation where you can go shopping and stuff....there isn't really anywhere to shop besides the gift shop and there you are going to pay 3 times more for something.

Everyone have a good evening....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home