Back in The Pent House
I had my lab work done this morning and here are the results:
White Count was .2
Hemoglobin was 8
Platelets are 5 and that is too low
I have an IV so they will have to stick me each morning to get blood...how that is going to work, I have no idea since my veins are terrible. The nurse tried to do an IV in the top of my hand and it didn't work...she blew the vein and we had a nice bloody mess on the bed but she did get the IV to go in the inner part of my lower arm. I have to reset my mind and think nice thoughts as I wasn't thinking very nice thoughts just a few minutes ago!!!
My mouth hurts really bad and I just took some pain medicine for that so hopefully it will kick in soon. The reason they could not do a pic line is because my platelets were too low and they can't risk me bleeding too much. I bled pretty bad when they did the IV....fun!
I guess I will get off here...Keith has to go get my masks and a couple of other things I left at home...big surprise...I am officially brain dead...
Later People!

2 Comments:
Sorry about the IVs. I am working on your picture, but there really isn't much I am going to do with it. There are more technical things I am working on, color balance, and brightness, red eye, etc.
I am going to get a cd or two with photoshop stuff on it for you. That will let you read and study up some before I show you some of the tricks I have learned. I really haven't done as much as I'd like to, but it is something that is fun to do with photos that are worth the time and effort.
love ya!
David
Sounds awful with the IVs and everything. Hang in there. It's bound to get better soon! Thinking of you and praying for you every day, Lacy Cockerham
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home