Wednesday is Hump Day
Not a whole lot to tell today. I made it another day at work with no fever. I know that is good, but I sure felt bad today with a sore throat and just plain tired or as my uncle Robert would say "I'm Tared"!! I can relate to being tired, that's for sure.
I am so blessed to work with a great group of ladies. We were talking today about how nice it was when you felt yucky and had to go in the office...being around each other was really nice and we make each other laugh...today was one of those days! I told them that we were all getting "punchy" and they all looked at me like I was crazy and wanted to know what in the world "punchy" meant. I tried to tell them but they were thinking punching...oh well...I will just say that the word "punchy" came from my mother...another funny thing I got from her!!
I will be getting blood and platelets in the morning. I am glad because it will help me feel better but my arm is getting pretty bruised from needles. Getting labs done every Tuesday and Thursday has worn my poor arm and veins out. Oh well, just one more treatment to go and I will be done...I am so ready for this to be over with...I want to get on with stuff and do life....but you know what...I think back on all of this and would not trade it for anything because I have learned so much about myself and have met some awesome people! I know I am learning through this experience and I am taking it all in. There is a reason for everything and I really think that there have been some really good things come out of this part of my life. One of my co-workers told me today "You have cancer but cancer doesn't have you" how cool is that??!!
Well, I better get off of here. Later...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home