Days of Our Lives.....

Monday, March 10, 2008

Me Again,,,,but tired

I have to say that being this tired is for the birds! I feel like I can hardly keep my eyes open and that isn't good because I am missing my favorite show!! In case you are wondering, the show is called "Medium". The bad part is it comes on at 10pm and by that time, I am very much into looking at the inside of my eyelids....hee hee!

I have a life and health class in the morning at 8am until 12pm and then it is off to get my bloodwork done to see what numbers will pop up this time. I am trying not to get my hopes up but I really am hoping for the platelets to be okay and the hemoglobin to be where it should be....it is a little low right now but as long as it doesn't get under 8 I will be okay.

I am realy trying to be positive and think about being healthy and my counts being good. By this time, I should be wearing a mask and staying away from busy areas...I sure was glad to hear that I don't have to wear a mask...those things make me ill after a while,,,I get light headed!

Enough about this, dinner was good and dessert was great and now I am starting to check out the inside of my eyelids so I better get off of here...love you all! Sharan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home