I Feel Better
It is about 7am and I have been up since 6am just wasn't out of bed at that time. I just didn't want to get out of the bed since it was all warm and snuggly. I now have had some coffee and that seems to have helped me open my eyes and realize that I feel much better than I did the past 2 days. I think the platelets took hold and I just hope they keep holding on.
I have a life and health class for Nationwide to attend on Tuesday 3/11 and I am praying that there will be NO FEVER! I really want to attend this class. It will help me out quite a bit. I will get my labs done as soon as I get out of class.
I better get for now...hope you are all doing well. Until next post....bye-bye.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home