Days of Our Lives.....

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Counts Are Moving Up...

Well, I didn't get a chance to post last night because I was at CHOIR PRACTICE!!!!!!! Whoooo HOOOOOOOO!!! I did find out that my lung functions need much practice as I could not hit the notes that used to be second nature to me but that is okay! I have the green light to do many of the activities that I could not do before.

My white count is still not back to normal but it moved up from last Monday when my pic line was removed and that was 1.6 and yesterday it was 1.9. I know that isn't much of a move but at least it is going in the right direction.

I am not sure if I told you but I did loose 5 pounds last week and my weigh in day is on Monday mornings...I will be interested to see what the scales say this Monday morning. I know I gained probably over 30 pounds since October so I cannot expect the weight to just fall off over night....but I refuse to be stuck like this as I have a closet full of all these really nice clothes....I have to get into them again one day and I will not be buying a whole other wardrobe to fit me...I am trying to make do with what I can find and some hand-me-downs....thanks to all of you that have offered your clothes for me to borrow until I can get into my old clothes again.

Today is our anniversary and it has been 4 years....feels like many more years than that but that isn't a bad thing...we have been through so much in the short time we have been together....those of you who know us...you know all the stuff we have been through and now this cancer stuff. Whew! Makes me tired to think about it all! We will be celebrating our anniversary tomorrow night (Friday). I can't wait!

I wrote my first life insurance policy today! I wrote a whole life policy on Jennifer (my daughter) and it felt good to use my life and health license and do what I enjoy doing and that is helping others with life insurance and future planning! I plan on getting my long term care and medicare license later this year or the beginning of the following year. I think that will be nice to have and be able to get out there and use this! I enjoy working with the public and with life insurance, you are a friend and helping the client out....it is a good feeling! I have to say thanks to Larry and Sandra for all the help with getting my license and answering all my questions and for all their encouragement along the way!!

I am going to go for now. I will post more later...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharan, Congratulations to you and keith. I wish we could spend more time with you both, but the little we know personally and all we hear from others about Keith, you both are blessed.
Congratulations on the sale of the life insurance policy. There were a number of family members in my files. You are a people person, and we believe this is going to be a great "career" for you. You can touch a lot of lives, financially and most important God will open a lot of doors to share spiritually with others through work.
We love you and Keith and all the children.
Uncle Larry

May 31, 2008 at 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home