My Lap Top
I would have posted the earlier post last night but my laptop decided to die....I will have to get David to look at it for me. I cried....it was like a death in the family....strange though that it worked great for all the times that I was in the hospital and at home sick. I have been spoiled with being able to blog from the bedroom. Funny that I had my pic line taken out yesterday and when I got home from work....it died. How strange is that???
God has perfect timing!! Praise the Lord! It says in the Bible to praise him ALL the time!! Even when things are not good. So, I am praising Him even though the computer died. There is a reason for everything!!
I better get back to work. Everyone have a great day!!
Later

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home