This is to add to the post below....
When Keith and I got home tonight...our neighbor Susan was out walking her dog. She was wearing shorts, short sleeve t-shirt and flip-flops. It was quite chilly outside and I told her she was crazy......now if I would have been having a hot flash it would have been nice for me to be outside but drinking a cold coffee made me cold and then to be outside in the cold....I wasn't willing to "hang out" and chat.....I was wanting to get inside and get into my flannel PJ's....
Susan......I just had to put this in the blog tonight.......stay cool!!!!!!!!
Love ya, mean it!!!

3 Comments:
I just have to say that this morning I have been out on the porch reading the paper in my shorts and t-shirt and NO shoes... it is quite comfy out there. Anytime you have a flash, just call on Hot Mama over here! I will help keep you cool!
Love ya bunches!!!
I don't know why when I posted my comment it said anonymous, You know it was me Susan! The hot one all the time! ha
Susan,
You are so funny! My thermostat is all messed up and may be for a while but at least you understand what I am going through. One of my co-workers said "Welcome to my world". She calls it her personal summer. Heck with all that mess. I need for my body to return to normal...shape and all! Love ya
Sharan
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home