Over Did It!!
This was the most productive day I have had in a long time. I got up pretty early and drank my coffee. Keith and I switched Jennifer's bed and Ryan's bed around. You would just have to see it....Ryan has Jennifer's bed and Jennifer has my old bed and it is quite a bit bigger....but that is what she wanted and wants to start sleeping in her room again as she feels like I am not going to leave her and I think things are going in the right direction.....then after we went through Ryan and Jennifer's rooms and got a bunch of Goodwill stuff together (junk)......I went in the basement and got the rather large trunk with all of Jennifer's seasonal clothes and switched all her winter clothes out for her spring and summer stuff. I have never seen so many clothes in all my life...well yes I have....I see them every time I switch them out. I did get them all done! That is a big job.....that wore me out.
Then it was lunch time and we had lunch and rested a while. Then it was time to get Ryan's stuff done. He went and got a hair cut and came home, took a shower and got his suit on and I followed him over to his friend's house (Lynn) and his other friend Danny. They are all friends and in some of the same classes....I took lots of pictures that I will share on here as soon as I get them on the computer. I will probably put them on the Kodak Gallery so you can see them all....there are quite a few of them. I can't believe that he is at the prom!!!!
We got all cleaned up and the girls went to a Greek Festival at a church on Country Club Rd and we went to Memaws house for a visit. She showed us how to cook some green beans and other veggies (the right way)!! They sure were yummy. She used some "EVO" (thtat would be Extra Virgin Olive Oil) on the green beans, carrots and a little dab of butter on the taters....very yummy.....with a dash of Mrs. Dash! We gave her a tracfone (cell phone) and I programmed all the numbers that she would need. I think she needs a cell phone just in case she were to need something! You just never know. It was then 9pm and we had to get as it was not only past Memaws bedtime but past ours as well....we were sleeeeeepy!!!!
We came home and went straight to the bedroom and got the PJ's on and in the bed. I am on a mission to study the inside of my eye lids!
I can tell you that I am quite tired and cold......so, SUSAN......I am in my flannels again while you are probably over there in your shorts and t-shirt.....but at least if you are having a flash, we can come outside and cool off....I dread the summer when it gets too hot and then where can we go for a cool down.....I reckon we can open the freezer door and just stand there and cool off. I am ready for my hair to come in longer so I don't have to wear a hat or a wig....I can tell you that when the weather really starts cooking.....I may not give a rip what I look like......so just a warning to you all.....if you see a rather LARGE woman running around with hair that is too short, it will be me.
Now that my mouth is better, I have to get back to the eating right and loose this 30 or more pounds I have gained since October!!! I had better get with it or I am going to be wearing stuff from "Omar the Tent Maker"
Good night or day to you all out there! I will try and get these pics on here soon.

1 Comments:
I was over here in my shorts and
t-shirt, I thought about you when I was walking the dog and it was nice and crisp out!!! I dread summer!! I don't know what I will do, you can always come over here cause you know it will dailed down in my house!!! Thank goodness for the air conditioner!! Love ya tons!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home