Days of Our Lives.....

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Church

We went to church this morning...we HAD church....there was a guest speaker "Dale Riddle" and he has been at our church before. He is an evangelistic preacher....we had some special music and when I say special I am talking some Southern Gospel music....so it was great. The choir did (with some soloists) "The King is Coming" and then we had 2 ladies sing "Midnight Cry". It was great. We sang some old hymns that were really good...it was just really good! I wish it could be more like that all the time...at least give me some good ole southern gospel music....I love it.

I am posting from the bed. I am out of gas and you know how those Sunday naps are....I am fixing spaghetti later. So, I told Keith he better not let me sleep too long......hee hee.

I need to get the recipe from Jane....some REAL spaghetti sauce....I would love a good recipe for spaghetti sauce. I am sure my family would appreciate it as well....so Jane, you can just email me the recipe.

I hope you are all having a good day. I am going to lay here and study the inside of my eye lids.

Later.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home