More Blood and Platelets
I think I have been to the Cancer Center and or the Outpatient/Day Center every day this week. I have had a bad week and have had a few complications as well. I will be getting more blood and platelets as what I have had earlier this week and just yesterday was still not enough. The issue I had yesterday hasn't let up very much so I am hoping with more blood products today and tomorrow.....that will do the trick.
I found out today that I have a B-12 deficiency........so I had to research that and read up on that to find out that there are DAILY injections!!!! Or there are nose sprays. I got a B-12 shot this morning. I don't feel any different but that was a shock as I thought I was just dealing with Leukemia....now he hits me this morning with a B-12 deficiency...he asked me if I was a vegetarian.....I told him I was trying that. He said .....nope, not a good idea. You have to have a balanced diet of meat and veggies.....so forget the veggie diet. I feel fat, round and out of breath all the time. I know this will pass and I just need to get that through my thick skull!!
I was supposed to be getting a rental car in the morning due to our little accident last week...Gieco has taken full responsibility for fixing the car. Now Keith will have to handle this in the morning since I have to get back to the hospital at 8am and that really means check in at 7:30am since you have to go through admissions first....at least they won't have to type my blood as my bracelet is still good for this week....hopefully that will speed things along.
Well, I am going to sleep for a while. I am just tired. I was sort of hoping that this B-12 shot would have pumped me up...oh well.
Later.....

1 Comments:
My dearest Sharon,
I am done. I have read all entries. I have been reading since 9 am and it is now almost 1:15 pm.
As I read each day, I can't wait to get to the next day. As I said before, you are amazing. Where do you find the strength to just type before bed?
So, I get to today. I tell Jodie what your going through. I was on pins and needles. I did not realize the date and went to read the next day to see what happened and low and behold, it was 2 hours ago.
I am so glad you share the ups and downs of your life. It helps me and soon I will tell you my ups and downs. Yes, I have my health and you remind me of that with every sentence. Sometimes remembering that gets me through.
Jodie and I often speak of how much we love you and admire you. Even before this terrible thing tried to get you.
Thank you for showing you are human, your strength sometimes makes me wonder! ha! Thank you for sharing your life with me. Thank you for helping me remember there is always another plan, I often forget that and try to take on the world alone.
I pray for you, very often. Times would pass where we were not in touch, I still prayed for you very often.
You will make it through this. You are one of the strongest women I know. And yes, I know punchy! You and I are both a bit punchy at times!
I love you girl. I can't wait to read the next entry.
Love always, The Ham
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home